2. The information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content“), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person/individual from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Website is entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. essaywritingaid.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will essaywritingaid.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
3. Some links within this website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. essaywritingaid.com includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply any responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents in any manner whatsoever.
4. Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or re transmission of material contained within this website are prohibited unless the prior written permission of essaywritingaid.com has been obtained.
5. All trademarks/trade dress and logos are owned by essaywritingaid.com and you shall not copy or use them in any manner without our prior consent.
6. EssayWritingAid.com may change or update these terms at any time by posting changes online without notice to you.
7. Your use of this site indicates acceptance of all its terms, policies and modifications.
8. Your continue use of the Website affirms and agree to not use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a essaywritingaid.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, share or submit any User Content on our site which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential
- Upload, share or submit any User Content on the website (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures) which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- Upload, share or submit any User Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
- Directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement
- Use our site to solicit information from anyone under the age of 17;
- Place on our site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use our site for any commercial purposes (which would include using our site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- Intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable laws;
- Collect or store personal data about users.
- Impersonate another person or create a false or misleading identity for the purpose of misleading others as to your identity, or to collect information about other users
- Alter, adapt, modify, copy or create a derivative work from the Content;
9. Your continued use of the Website implies that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content published on the Website, User Forums, and in all other parts of the Service.
10. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., that accesses the Sites or Services in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, essaywritingaid.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Sites for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
12. We will not view, edit or pre-screen any contribution (including User Content) that is uploaded to our site. Comments, reviews and/or feedback (“Comments”) relating to you, may be published on our site and may be critical or defamatory. We assume no responsibility or liability for any Comments or User Content uploaded or published by users.
We have the right (but not the obligation) at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Comments, User Content or other material that is uploaded, shared, submitted or posted to the forums or our site without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
All information, content and materials contained or offered on the Sites or through the Services are our copy righted property or the copyrighted property of our content suppliers, licensors or licensees. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our content suppliers, licensors or licensees. No information, content or material from any Sites or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the information, content or materials on any single computer for your personal, non commercial home use, provided that:
(a) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices,
(b) you make no modifications to the information, content or materials provided at the Sites or through the Services,
(c) you do not use information, content or materials from Sites in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands,
(d) you do not distribute or transfer any information, content or materials from the Sites or Services on any media without essaywritingaid.com’s prior written approval, and